1979 honda cb750
Completed in 2013, this project is a product of my obsession with motorcycles.
I began with two non-functioning 1979 Honda CB750s. I tore them apart, consolidating the best parts from both throughout the process. I rebuilt the top end of the engine and replaced the piston rings, stripped, cleaned and modified the frame, and re-worked the wiring harness eliminating unnecessary pieces. Next, all the parts were fit together. I added some new ones and removed everything unnecessary. Once everything was together and working, I took it all apart for finishing. Parts were painted, powder coated and polished.
This project was a learning process for me. By the end I realized there were a lot of things I liked about the bike and many things I will do differently in the future.